Jan 3, 2009

Mike G Presents: Volume One! For The Money Chopped And Screwed

Its currently 2:25 A.M. and I've been working on this straight since Dec.21st. I started this project out of pure amusement and then I figured I should do the whole mixtape. I hit brandUn DeShay up and honestly I didn't think he would go for it. I was surprised to find out he actually likes chopped and screwed music, which I've been doing for about 5 years now. Hard work pays off. I feel it came out good. Some of the tracks were too lyrical (as B.Rud nature) so I could hardly do shit with em. Of course I think it could have been better, but I told myself I wasn't gonna stress. I did be respectful since dude is a serious inspiration, and take the high route by not recording my name and shit like that on the tracks as I would usually do. Download will be available sometime soon. I'm waiting for my opp to do volume 2. Until then take it slow...enjoy.




Volume One! For The Money Chopped And Screwed

No comments: