Jan 19, 2009

1/19

I sat in my room all day, said fuck a parade. Im trin to get customized greatly vol 1 screwed up and presented but this shit is unfair...(like nigga have you ever heard a madlib beat slowed down?). Imma get it done. This is the only project where niggas is askin if I finished yet (its been a week...calm down). I really didnt have shit to do so I went thru allllll of Ace posts on oddfutur.com since he said hes giving the blog up. Once I ran thru, I noticed he says that alot but its still disappointing. This time I think he may be serious. But I can honestly say if you could see the shit that runs through his mind, you would look to this nigga for insperation as I do. Aside from the homicidal thoughts its clear to see that hes easly and obviously imatated. I see it so many times. People that try to be different all end up looking the same to me. The worst thing is that its their intention to be different and its a shame.

on another note...The Odd Future Tape Chopped And Screwed has been my best success so far. Which rolls over into Cocaine Keys. And it seems like Im always talkin about this song like to the point to where I wasnt gonna put it on my real mixtape thats comin up but I realize niggas are just now tellin me they like to song. Thank you. Fuck you

on (another)another note We get a new president tomorrow. I think its time I stopped keeping shit inside about this. I really dont see what all the hype is about Obama. Ok I voted for him but it was in the same mindstate I got for going to college. I only did it because its expected. I cant recall one person asking me who I voted for. I dont own any fucking obama merch because honestly I think its explotation using the mans image without his knowlege to make a profit. Plus all the shit I seen is ugly as fuck. All the fake Time covers to the bootleg movie shit (head of state...wtf). Out of all the shit ive seen tho, i'd have to say I acutally like this. I still stand behind what I said tho. I can say im glad bush is out of office tho. This nigga has been ruining this country for damm near half my life.

its time to let someone else do it

I hardly think words express my mood anymore so I might put a song in everypost (that isnnt about music...)
heres 3(4).
I dont kno how to tak the ads and search bar off and shit so...

yes I listen to techno

Club Soda - Daft Punk

This shit bangs...I couldnt find the original. I get download i might fuck wit it

Human After All (SebastiAn Remix) - Daft Punk

one of my favorite songs...I never knew there was two versions. They're essentally the same but the second one is more marketable while the first is grimier (sp?). I like each in their own way. Listen to both.

Exhibit A (Transformations) - Jay Electronica
I might loop this up on the keys. $ounds sick

Exhibit A (Transformations) - Jay Electronica

I feel sick

No comments: